Parity Software is a long standing top Sage Enterprise and Microsoft Certified partner that focuses on providing consulting and development services on Sage X3, Sage CRM, Sage X3 People and Microsoft solutions. Since 1982 we have been based in Johannesburg South Africa with clients throughout Africa. Parity Software is known as the Sage X3 and Microsoft Dynamics Partner of choice providing knowledgeable insight to which product within Sage X3 and Microsoft Dynamics Suites best fits a business.
Parity enables businesses to see their potential by assisting in business analysis, implementation planning, execution and continual support and services around Sage X3 and Microsoft Dynamics Suites.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Parity Software is looking for individuals with energy and uniqueness who are not just looking for a job, but a company that is a right fit. Individuals who have the same vision and values that make Parity Software the company it is today by demonstrating these values in everything we do. Values such as personal integrity, honesty, innovation, passion, balance between work and family and a customer-centric approach to our business.
ENERGETIC PLACE TO WORK
Parity Software prides itself in providing an energetic working environment which is great all-round.
WHY WORK AT PARITY SOFTWARE
Parity Software creates many opportunities for personal growth and professional growth emphasising that we are all a team. In this our Resource Group provides employees with a fun, challenging and team-orientated work environment. Exceptional benefit packages are offered while given many opportunities to learn new and exciting things.
Listed below there are several reasons why we are able to magnetise and retain great employees:
- We support each other that may need help or any sort of assistance, we look out for each other
- We know that our employees are our greatest assets
- Employees have no limit to their thinking and how much they can accomplish. They are able to “spread their wings” as far as they want to, therefore, adding to their own uniqueness to the company and in this may realize their true potential in themselves and others
- All employees have the opportunity to grow within themselves and within the company
- We like to have fun, both during work and in company-sponsored events in order to create a relaxed environment where everyone is comfortable
- We find the right type of work that best suits an individual’s interests and aptitudes
- Employees respect their peers, both on a personal and professional level
- Team members share the values that are core to our company
- The company appreciates and recognises the individual’s contributions of their employees in every aspect and encourages them to help “make a difference” wherever possible.
- We encourage all our employees and each other to strive for more as there is always something to learn and anything can happen.
Parity Software has very high standards for the people we employ and for the work that we do. We care about how we are viewed by other clients and business partners. Our team at parity is proud of the reputation earned and maintained. Our team is comprised of all-star players, peers that you would feel privileged to work with.